Marketing Coordinator - Part-Time Role
As a Marketing Coordinator, you play an integral role in upholding the reputation and efficacy that Web Worx Labs has become renowned for.
- Project Coordination: Liaise with clients and internal teams to ensure all digital marketing projects are on track and meet set objectives.
- Content Creation: Assist in developing marketing content, including social media posts, blog articles, and other digital collateral.
- Market Research: Conduct research to identify new market trends, customer preferences, and competitor strategies.
- Data Analysis: Evaluate campaign performances using analytical tools, provide reports, and suggest areas of improvement.
- Campaign Management: Assist in planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across different channels.
Client Communication: Maintain open and clear communication with clients, updating them on progress and addressing any concerns.
- Detail-Oriented: You appreciate the nitty-gritty of projects and ensure no detail is overlooked.
- Analytical: Data-driven decision-making is second nature to you.
- A Team Player: You understand the collaborative essence of a digital agency and work effectively with various departments.
- Adaptable: Digital marketing and your approach to it are ever-evolving.
Excellent Communicator: Whether it's internal teams or clients, your communication skills are top-notch.
Community Coordinator - Part-Time Role
As a Community Coordinator, you bridge Web Worx Labs and our ever-growing community. Your role will be instrumental in fostering relationships, enhancing brand loyalty, and ensuring our events resonate with our mission and values.
- Community Engagement: Establish and nurture relationships with our community members online and offline. Respond to queries feedback, and engage in discussions that promote Web Worx Labs' values.
- Event Management: Plan, organize, and execute community events, workshops, and meetups that showcase Web Worx Labs' expertise and foster connections.
- Content Creation: Collaborate with the marketing team to develop community-centric content, including newsletters, blog articles, and social media updates.
- Feedback Loop: Act as the primary point of contact for community feedback, ensuring that valuable insights are communicated to the relevant teams.
- Partnership Development: Identify and collaborate with potential partners for joint events, webinars, or other community initiatives.
- Community Growth: Develop strategies to grow and diversify our community, ensuring inclusivity and a broad representation of perspectives..
- People-Person: Building and nurturing relationships come naturally to you.
- Organized: You can manage multiple events, communications, and tasks without dropping the ball.
- A Team Player: Collaboration is key in this role, and you excel at working with different departments to achieve a shared vision.
- Adaptable: You can pivot when necessary, adjusting strategies based on community feedback and changing circumstances.
- Excellent Communicator: You can effectively communicate Web Worx Labs' mission and values to diverse audiences.
Internship Opportunities for Marketing Students
Web Worx Labs is excited to offer internship opportunities tailored to marketing program students. This hands-on experience is designed to give budding marketing professionals a glimpse into the real-world digital marketing landscape, equipping them with practical skills and insights.
- Digital Strategy Development: Assist in crafting digital marketing strategies for clients across different sectors.
- Content Creation: Delve into creating compelling content for various digital platforms, from blogs to social media posts.
- Data Analysis: Gain firsthand experience in evaluating campaign performances, drawing insights from data, and learning how to optimize strategies.
- Campaign Management: Support the team in managing and executing digital marketing campaigns across platforms like Google Ads, Facebook, and more.
- Market Research: Understand the art of uncovering market trends, studying competitors, and grasping consumer behaviors.
- Event Participation: Engage in Web Worx Labs events, workshops, and community interactions, understanding the nuances of event marketing and networking.
- Current Marketing Students: If you're pursuing a degree or diploma in marketing or a related field and are eager to apply your classroom knowledge to the real world, this internship is for you.
- Passionate Learners: We're looking for individuals who are curious, eager to learn, and ready to dive into the fast-paced world of digital marketing.
- Team Players: Collaboration is key at Web Worx Labs. You'll fit right in if you thrive in a team environment and are open to feedback.
Community Champions / Brand Ambassodar
As a Community Champion and Brand Ambassador, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the brand's presence within the college community. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking hands-on experience in marketing, event management, content creation, and community engagement. While this is an unpaid role, the wealth of experience and networking opportunities it offers can be invaluable for your future career.
- Local Partnerships: Form partnerships with college societies, clubs, and organizations to host co-branded events or workshops.
- Feedback Gatherer: Collect feedback from peers about the courses and act as a bridge between students and course creators to enhance content and delivery.
- Content Creation: Collaborate with the marketing team to create student-focused content. This could be blogs, vlogs, or social media posts detailing their experiences, insights, or challenges and how the course helped.
- Peer Workshops: Organize and lead peer workshops or study sessions, giving a platform for students to discuss what they've learned and offer peer-to-peer help.
- Networking Nights: Host networking events, bringing together current students, course alumni, and even professionals from the industry.
- Digital Presence: Oversee and manage a dedicated social media group/page for college students, ensuring regular content, discussions, and engagement.
- Guest Speaker Coordination: Collaborate with the course instructors to bring in guest speakers for special topics, ensuring the content remains fresh and industry-relevant.
- Welcome Initiatives: Design and conduct orientation sessions for new students, ensuring they feel integrated into the community from day one.
- Student Mentorship: Connect newer or more experienced students with alumni, fostering a mentor-mentee relationship.
- Promotion Campaigns: Coordinate with the course's marketing team to run promotional campaigns tailored to the student community, especially during course enrollment periods.
- Scholarship Programs: Oversee and manage any scholarship or financial aid programs specifically designed for students, ensuring they are well-promoted and accessible.